Yay! I'm SO glad you have a blog!! Also, I'd LOVE you see you at Aida. Yes, I'm in it at the Terrace Plaza Playhouse in Ogden. BUT, it closes this FRIDAY. Only one more show. Almost sold out. Can you make it??!!
So here are the basics:
I recently moved to Washington DC. (Well Arlington, VA to be exact, but if I tell people I moved to Virginia, they won't think to visit me when they travel to DC), so let's just stick with "I live in Washington DC!"
I am the only girl in my family, with 4 brothers. (that explains SOOO much about me, actually).
I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I graduated from BYU with a degree in Recreation Management Youth Leadership, with an emphasis in Therapuetic Recreation. I love working with teenagers and individuals with developmental disabilities. That's just pure joy if you ask me!
My obsessions are my 7 nieces, 4 nephews and anything involving Spain.
3 comments:
awesome! definitely one that needs to go in the album.
Yay! I'm SO glad you have a blog!! Also, I'd LOVE you see you at Aida. Yes, I'm in it at the Terrace Plaza Playhouse in Ogden. BUT, it closes this FRIDAY. Only one more show. Almost sold out. Can you make it??!!
that's hott.
Post a Comment