Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Two more reasons....

Here are just two more reasons of why I love my job:


1. This is our office wing. My office is actually around the corner, but this is the first thing I see when I get here everyday. My co-workers are fun & festive and make me laugh.





2. This is what I am wearing today-no joke. Who doesn't love going to work in their pajamas!?!

8 comments:

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

I miss you. And I miss that place. Awwwwwwwww.. Halloween is so fun there!

Amander said...

I really do with the South office was more festive - it creates such a fun atmosphere!

Anonymous said...

Tiff, you crack me up!

AdrianneJayne said...

jealous!

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

AWESOME! I wish I could go to work in my pj's ;)

● C E L I N A ● said...

i love PJ day

the landreths said...

Hey Tiffanie-
I want to invite you to our blog, but i need your email address. Will you email me with it? Landreth37@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Ash

the landreths said...

nevermind! I found it :)