Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tipping the Bucket

I have $1. I have actually have a couple of bucks more than $1 (not a lot more, but I do have more.) I read this story and it warmed my heart. I don't have a lot, but I contributed a few "drops". I like its concept. I like the thought of a group of ordinary people coming together to do something extraordinary. (The world needs more ordinary people like us!) I also like BYU grads who do something with their visions and dreams. Good for them! Check it out and add a drop, if you can. It took less than 5 minutes.

2 comments:

Amander said...

I just checked out that site. Very cool idea!

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

I love SarahJoy.. I feel like you should know her too? Thanks for the article. It was fun to read more about her adventure.