Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Follow up: "Stuck in My Car"
No worries everyone. I googled the answer. So you know the button you push with your thumb to pull the gear shaft into park, drive, neutral, etc?! Well there is plastic (looks like metal) ring that goes around the button. I simply pulled it out slightly and VOILA-the key popped right out. Who knew?! The best part of the story, however, is that my car is still under warranty. So my Dad talk to the dealership about it, and apparently it's happened on other Ford Fusions, so they went ahead and replaced the entire gear shaft! Just thought I should let you all know my car is no longer sitting with the key in the ignition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are hilarious!
Good to know your car will be safe...and that you won't have to spend countless hours sitting and waiting for people! hehe :))
That's funny, Tiffanie. thanks for sharin' . . .
i LOVE u tiff lol. how do u get the friends list on your blog?
love yaots! im off to kansas tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE HOLLY
Post a Comment