
He's rather talented, to put it simply, and I'm kinda a big fan.
(Aren't we cute?! Yeah...This was last night-I love this picture!)

Anyway, since he won't toot his own horn (as his Mom puts it)..I will be another person to do it for him.
The UNICEF Tap project,provides clean drinking water to children in underprivileged areas of the world.They were looking for song submissions with the tagline "Here's to Life" to head up their radio advertising here in Utah. So Buck wrote a song, produced it, sang it, recorded it, and mixed & mastered it. It's no surprise that it's now on 6 radio stations at random times with 30,000 radio spots donated over the next four weeks.
KSL 1160 AM, 102.7 FM, KOSY 106.5 FM, KNRS 700 AM, KODJ 94.1 FM, KJMY 99.5 FM -
Or you can listen to it here
I think it's beautiful!!!
*sigh* ...Good ol' Buck. How is it you're so amazing?! :)
9 comments:
It's hard not to be a fan of Buck.
That's an awesome song. That's really cool that you know him.
ps...your hair is REALLY cute.
Ummm that guys comes up on my facebook "People You May Know" ALL the time. Funny
That is an awesome song. By the way, cute hair!
I KNOW him. Sweet.
Oh. My. Lollipops. I've never heard him sing anything else besides his Grace Kelly. Even though, that was pretty amazing, the song on the website is heart-melting. You can tell him that. and ask him when he'll make a CD ;)
AmAzInG!!!!!!!!
I love you and your yellow shirt happiness!
Ah Buck- he's the best. We were EFY buddies- he once sang to me in the dance lineup- very talented.
Tiff- I didn't know you were in Utah either- bring on the reunion- but fast- we're moving May 1!!!
Hey, this is Kawika Heftel, I own the utah recording studio where Buck and I mixed that song. Buck is an amazing guy and a very talented musician. Tiffanie, thanks for posting the link - I appreciate the web traffic! Check out www.heftelstudios.com for more samples of things recorded at my studio.
Post a Comment