I'm a huge fan of treating others with patience and respect. Especially those who struggle a bit more than your "average" person. In fact, it makes me crazy when I see people just being straight up jerks to people for no reason at all. So this video is definitely my favorite "take that" moment I've ever seen and a perfect example of when NOT to use your car horn.--JERK!
(A mother was video taping her son riding a skate board when her attention switched to an old woman trying to cross the street. It is the best thing I have seen in some time. You can hear the lady taping also giggling as she records the event).
You go Grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I wish cyclists could do something similar. It's actually a law in Utah that you're not to honk unless it's an emergency, and comes with a ticket. Where are the police officers enforcing that when I'm on my bike? Ah, well. Perhaps I can just strap the old lady to my bike.
I loved that video! Makes me laugh every time :)
that's hilarious. i can see you doing that, tiffanie!
Funny stuff. Man drives a mercedes and thinks he's more important than anyone else. haha
Awesome! Thanks for the laugh!
i love the air bag!
that was hilarious! serves the guy right!
I'm dying! That was hilarious!
I bet you're right. Kansas is just that awesome.
Hey! Thanks for the comment...it's so much fun to find fellow bloggers!
Post a Comment