Friday, April 10, 2009

Tiffany vs. Tiffanie

A real post will be coming soon, but in the mean time-this will have to suffice
(Thanks goes to Celina for showing me the "urban dictionary")

I looked up both Tiffanie and Tiffany at Urban Dictionary. You decide which applies more:


Tiffany
1. Tiffanys are usually very loyal and intelligent people whom usually don't trust many guys. She usually has many acquaintances, but very few true best friends. Tiffanys are generally open minded and always have to be entertained or be having a good time. Most of the time Tiffanys stay single and just flirt around.


Tiffanie
1. A rare spelling variation of the name Tiffany. Tiffanies share little in common with Tiffanys, other than the first 6 letters of their name. Tiffanies are much harder to find, making them irresistible. They are well known for being too cute for words and, more often than not, stunningly beautiful. Tiffanies have the natural abilities to succeed in every aspect of life and look good doing it. Unfortunately for the world there are not enough Tiffanies to go around. Very few are lucky enough to have one, and often the rest of the world live their lives in jealousy...or settle for lesser.

7 comments:

Amander said...

Hahahaha. Who knew the last two letters of your name could mean so much?!

Krystal Trapnell said...

That is interesting. I wonder what it would say about me?

Rob and Lisa brink said...

Hi TiffanIE! We're moving back to UT this fall. Hope to see you then. I LOVE the new haircut.

Justin said...

Wow, I feel really lucky to know you. Congratulations on being Tiffanie! :)

Merilee said...

That is wonderful! I love them both. Hah. I think the second one just adds to the first about you, you, you. Love, Mer

Linze Kate said...

In other words - you're a catch! Haha...

So in regards to your last note on my blog, David was actually here in Draper at the temeple this weekend and a bunch of my kids saw him and got to talk with him. I was there about three hours before... Drat. Haha!

Anyway, go out there are get em' TIFFANIE!
*muah*

● C E L I N A ● said...

oh I LOVE IT! I would never thought to compare the two.

Do you really want to head to ST. Geogre for Relay? We would love to have you!