
Many of you know my love for all things "The Sound of Music." Some of you may remember that my reward to self if (and when) I complete all of my 2009 New Year's resolutions is to go to Austria for my 30th birthday and do the official "Sound of Music" tour. So far-I'm still on track!
Maybe I can make a stop over to Belgium and be a part of this as well. (Thanks Jenn, for sending this to me)
9 comments:
I had no idea this was a goal of yours! But I had a friend who did this last year and she LOVED it.
I've thought about it. That would be awesome! Good luck. Way to stay on track!
Oh, baby! Sounds like quite the adventure!
oh i hope you do get to go to salzburg! it's so gorgeous!!! you will love it.
I meant to tell you last night that I went to Salzburg and it was one of my favorite places in Europe. The Sound of Music Tour was fabulous. I could show you pictures if you want. Though surprisingly not many people sang along with the soundtrack on the bus, but I did. You have to. You will love it.
that's awesome! good job about staying on track... and clear into april... you truly are an inspiration. i have yet to make it to february with the resolution thing. rewarding yourself is a good idea. remind me to do that next january!
Sometimes I miss being able to take off on jaunty world tours with you! Think of me in Austria!
That is pretty sweet :)
Of course! Family (naturally), REAL Thunderstorms, humidity (thank goodness), HUGE cumulus clouds, green grass (until July when it's basically burned by the sun), and a ton of other things. I love Kansas, I just wanted to be in Utah this summer because things were going really well out at school. Ah, oh well.
Post a Comment