* I swam over 2 miles (68 laps), biked 71 miles, and ran 36 miles.

* I bonded with the Utah mountains. I went skiing once, snowshoeing twice and snowboarding 6 times (5 times with the CHILL program, and once with my friend, Laura).

* I went out to eat 9 times with friends (Here are a few pics of just two of the gatherings)..

* I went to a Utah Jazz game against the Dallas Mavericks. The highlight of the night, however, was being there with my friend, Mariel, who's totally in love with Dirk Nowitzki . We were 6 rows behind the Mavericks bench. Mariel's goal of the night was to get him to sign her shoe ("his" shoe...whatever). The game was such a blowout, with the Jazz dominating, that the crowd around us became more entertained with her goal and joined in on the effort by yelling, "Dirk, sign her shoe!"...and eventually, it worked!!!

* I went home to Kansas for a couple of days to eat real BBQ

and to see my family and some friends.

* I spent President's Day weekend in Sacramento, California to see my brother, James, and his family. I love hanging out with my nieces!

* I turned 29 years old!

* I participated in 3 game nights (surprisingly not a single one of them was the usual "Sunday night games" that often takes place at our house here in Salt Lake.

* I attended the BYU combined choirs concert, saw the musical, "All Shook Up" at the Hale Center Theatre Orem (and HIGHLY recommend it!). I also got to see High School Musical on Ice while in Sacramento.
* I admitted to a boy that I liked him. He thinks I'm great, but didn't really seem to care...meh. Moving on...
* At work, I drove this bus numerous times (This obviously isn't me, it's my co-worker...but you get the idea).

* I toured the museum of Natural History at the University of Utah, The Olympic Park, Sweets Candy Factory & California Pizza Kitchen
* I went swimming for fun at an indoor pool, went rock climbing, participated in 2 Yoga classes, and listened to some words of wisdom from guest speaker;Bryan Kehl, who plays for the NFL (and was rather good looking as well).
* I attended a Special Needs Valentine's Dance-Sooo fun!
* I went on two dates
* I attended the 18th birthday party for my surrogate little sister, Brittney, and her 38 crazy friends.
* I saw 2 movies: He's Just Not That Into You (it was ok) and Slumdog Millionaire. It was incredible and definitely deserved every Academy Award it received! I'd say it's probably my favorite movie these days-and not just because Kevin & Amy live in India right now. Although it did amaze me to see the reality of their conditions over there!
* I attended an Oscars Party, hosted by my friend, Jessica...Formal dress, Red Carpet and all!


Hopefully I'll find time to stop and breathe sometime in March
11 comments:
Dang, Tiff! Talk about insanely busy!
That's awesome that you have so much to do. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself out there. I miss you out here though, but I'm super happy that you're doing so well!
WOW!!
i didn't even know zac efron and the gang were on ice? good times, my friend. you were crazy busy. thanks for taking some time off from your crazy schedule to fill us in on the life of tiffanie.
ps why don't you just marry one of those guys in the pictures with you? i'm totally kidding by the way. i've been there. good luck with those dumb boys in the future!
pps i think you're great too
You are crazy busy at work and your personal life. Glad I get to spend a little bit of it with you!
I LOVE the oscar party! How fun
You are always so busy! That is quite a month. More than I've done in 5 years I think. ;) It was fun to see you! And I am jeleous of the real BBQ. I've told people about it, but haven't had it in over 10 years! I miss that stuff.
haha even though i think bryan kehl is married and maybe has a kid, patrick and i decided that he should've been shawna's husband.... think about how stinkin cute their babies would've been! lol (that's what we jokingly do during football season. haha. we find her athlete husbands :p... and do nothing about it)
YES! The "Player" shirt has made it's appearance! :)
AND, I'm pretty sure my high school drama teacher directed All Shook Up at the Hale....Just thought I'd throw that in there.
Fun, fun, fun. Love you!
Holy cow! Where do I start??? You 've been up to so much! How do you fit it all in? You're amazing Tiffanie and an inspiration to living life to the fullest. I looks at all the neat things you're doing and I just want to pick at least ONE thing and do it! Here you are doing five million things and all with a smile on your face! Hope you're well! Love ya!
reading your blog makes me tired! You are so crazy/busy it's inspiring and intimidating at the same time.
Happy belated birthday! And if I haven't told you this before, I love your haircut!
Post a Comment